Relax with Live Jazz
The last Jazz of the current season will be on Sunday 19th May 2019 when we have the popular Zenith Jazz Sextet starting at 12.30pm
After our winter break we will resume Jazz on the 15th September with the Mike Hallam Hot Six. The program for next season is shown.
Jazz at the Pines is a project of The Rotary Club of The Hills-Kellyville with the support of The Hills Shire Council.
Thank you to all our patrons for your support for our Jazz events. As always the net proceeds from Jazz are all put back into our Rotary project.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Book online by clicking here
(Please remember to Click on the "I am Not a Robot" box.)
Enjoy an afternoon of live jazz within the grounds of the historic Roughley House at Dural, bring your picnic and relax under the beautiful pine trees. Tables can be booked in advance or set up your own chairs or a picnic rug.
For more information or to join our mailing list email us on email@example.com
What if it rains? Should a concert be cancelled due to poor weather we will post an update on this website and/or notify you by email or telephone. Ring 9651 4411 on the day to check on the status.
Frequently asked questions
- Can I book in advance? Yes, please use the 'Book a Table' tab above or email uson firstname.lastname@example.org and we can reserve table seating for the first 250 people to book. Alternatively you can book by calling 02 9651 4411 (manned part time)
- What happens if all the tables are booked? Please bring your own chairs or picnic rugs, we have plenty of room. If any booked tables are not occupied by 1.00pm we will make them available.
- How do I pay? Payment is on entry.
- What is a Family Ticket? A Family Ticket can be purchased by parents with their school aged children.
- Can I bring food and alcohol? Oh yes, please bring a picnic and enjoy the afternoon.
- Can I purchase alcohol at the venue? No.
- Can I purchase tea & coffee at the venue? Yes, we serve tea and coffee and our popular home made cakes for the duration of the concert.
- Can I take a tour of Roughley House? Yes we offer free tours for anyone attending Jazz at the Pines.
- Is there parking on site? Yes we have plenty of parking on site and overflow parking at nearby Dural Country Club.
- Is the site wheelchair accessible? Yes, please advise us when you book and will arrange a table which is easy for you to access.
- Can I select which table I want to sit at? If you book well in advance and let us know your table preference, from the site plan shown above, we will do our best to seat you in the area you have chosen.
- What if it looks like rain? Should a concert be cancelled due to poor weather we will post an update on this website and/or notify you by email or telephone. Ring 9651 4411 on the day to check on the status.