Relax with Live Jazz
Jazz at the Pines is a project of The Rotary Club of The Hills-Kellyville with the support of The Hills Shire Council.
Book now for the new season commencing on Sunday 17th September 2017 when we have the popular Mike Hallam Hot Six starting at 12.30pm
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Book online by clicking here
Enjoy an afternoon of live jazz within the grounds of the historic Roughley House at Dural, bring your picnic and relax under the beautiful pine trees. Tables can be booked in advance or set up your own chairs or a picnic rug.
For more information or to join our mailing list email us on email@example.com
What if it rains? Should a concert be cancelled due to poor weather we will post an update on this website and/or notify you by email or telephone. Ring 9651 4411 on the day to check on the status.
Frequently asked questions
- Can I book in advance? Yes, please use the 'Book a Table' tab above or email uson firstname.lastname@example.org and we can reserve table seating for the first 250 people to book. Alternatively you can book by calling 02 9651 4411 (manned part time)
- What happens if all the tables are booked? Please bring your own chairs or picnic rugs, we have plenty of room. If any booked tables are not occupied by 1.00pm we will make them available.
- How do I pay? Payment is on entry.
- What is a Family Ticket? A Family Ticket can be purchased by parents with their school aged children.
- Can I bring food and alcohol? Oh yes, please bring a picnic and enjoy the afternoon.
- Can I purchase alcohol at the venue? No.
- Can I purchase tea & coffee at the venue? Yes, we serve tea and coffee and our popular home made cakes for the duration of the concert.
- Can I take a tour of Roughley House? Yes we offer free tours for anyone attending Jazz at the Pines.
- Is there parking on site? Yes we have plenty of parking on site and overflow parking at nearby Dural Country Club.
- Is the site wheelchair accessible? Yes, please advise us when you book and will arrange a table which is easy for you to access.
- Can I select which table I want to sit at? If you book well in advance and let us know your table preference, from the site plan shown above, we will do our best to seat you in the area you have chosen.
- What if it looks like rain? Should a concert be cancelled due to poor weather we will post an update on this website and/or notify you by email or telephone. Ring 9651 4411 on the day to check on the status.